GenkiVideoGames [Franglais topic :)]

Vous avez un stock de matos DC qui encombre votre grenier et souhaitez le lâcher à bon prix? Vous voulez faire profitez les autres de bons plans que vous avez dégoté? Postez ici.

Modérateur : Team Modération

edd
Administrateur
Administrateur

GenkiVideoGames [Franglais topic :)]

Message par edd »

Avis à ceux qui ont testé les services de www.GenkiVideoGames.com , donnez vos avis sur:
1- Les prix pratiqués (et FP)
2- La qualité des produits reçus
3- Les délais de livraison

Les articles semblent assez interressants, c'est donc pour savoir si oui ou non, GenkiVideoGames doit être recommandé.

About the title: "Franglais" in french means that the topic is a mix between french (français) and english (anglais).
Modifié en dernier par edd le 19 oct. 2006 19:08, modifié 3 fois.
-|- edd -|- W&W player!
ImageImage
merci de privilégier le formulaire de contact aux MP s'il s'agit d'une demande/ajout concernant le site
hieronymus
Team DreamAgain
Team DreamAgain

Message par hieronymus »

Je viens de passer commande.
Puzzle Bubble 4 + Gigawing + Let's Play Golf = 90€ fdpin (60£)
Le golf est le jeu-pas-cher qui gonflera un peu le colis (les 2 autres étant...plus cher).

Les prix ne sont pas intéressants comme peuvent l'être ceux des sites US ou australiens, la faute au taux de change de la £.
Mais le catalogue (DC) est fourni.

Je ne connais pas la cote de Puzzle4 , mais Gigawing à 23£ ça le fait.
GenkiVideoGames.com

Message par GenkiVideoGames.com »

Bonjour a tous.
Merci beaucoup for your order. Hopefully you'll be pleased with the service and will be able to post back here. J'espere you didn't place an order just to test the shop! :) But Gigawing is a very popular game...
Thank you for this post Monsieur Edd. Hopefully our service can be as fine as your site.
Please let us know if you have any suggestions...
A bientot.
Peter,
GenkiVideoGames.com
(Je suis tres desole pour 'posting' en anglais, mais je ne parles pas la Francais... :( )
SiZiOUS
Team DreamAgain
Team DreamAgain

Message par SiZiOUS »

Can u have dc in used condition ? :)
GenkiVideoGames.com

Bonjour.
Thanks for the enquiry.
We have only stocked the Limited Edition machines so far... They can all be found in the Sega Hardware section. (If you need the shots for the site, please feel free to use them Edd san...)
At present we have the R7 console and the Hello Kitty console in stock and ready to ship...
Hope this helps. Merci! :)
Peter
GenkiVideoGames
SiZiOUS
Team DreamAgain
Team DreamAgain

Message par SiZiOUS »

rares dc wasn't my interrest, sorry, i'm currently looking for used dcs in order to modify it to be able to read cd-rw. thanks anyway for the reply. :)
hieronymus
Team DreamAgain
Team DreamAgain

Message par hieronymus »

GenkiVideoGames.com a écrit :J'espere you didn't place an order just to test the shop! :) But Gigawing is a very popular game...
Hi !
I didn't place an order to test your shop. I did it because i saw there Gigawing, which is not so easy to find. Puzzle Bubble too. The golf was, as i wrote it above in french, a cheaper game to increase the density of my order :lol:

Is your Border Down SE a mint one ? Do you have several ?
(not interested (already in my collection), just curiosity)
GenkiVideoGames.com

SiZiOUS a écrit :rares dc wasn't my interrest, sorry, i'm currently looking for used dcs in order to modify it to be able to read cd-rw. thanks anyway for the reply. :)
Yoiks - no maybe its best to get a standard model for butchering it up... Bon chance! :)

Glad we could help with Gigawing. It is one of the better selling titles.
Yes the Border Down was mint and goes for 20,000 Yen in Japan. Maybe we should start scouring the back streets a bit more... Its the most expensive game we've stocked so far on the DC, that is until Prize Bangaio arrives (fingers crossed...)

(Just don't ask the price... :D )

It appears 'Prize Bangaio' was given out to the five highest score contestants in a Japanese gaming contest. It weighs in last time it surfaced at over $500 USD. Apparently the game (and what you can see on the front) came with a signed Bangaio themed telephone card that appears to be signed by someone at Treasure (maybe someone who knows Treasure well can decipher it?) and a special poster. Not sure if the game is the same version or not...? Maybe its like a Caravan PC Engine edition...? Only five exist. If you are curious the winning score was 60,199,689 - not sure how long that took to clock up! The contest took place on the 31st of January 2000AD. I think I need a bit of practice before entering the next one!
SiZiOUS
Team DreamAgain
Team DreamAgain

Message par SiZiOUS »

oh i get another little question... can u have a broadband adapter (bba, ref hit-400) for a (cheap) price ? because i'm looking for one in used or brand new condition but every time when i find it, its over 100€... too expensive for me :/

i just searched on your website but didn't found it, but i ask it nevertheless... =)

anyway thx for the info in advance.
GenkiVideoGames.com

No sorry - we don't have that adaptor at present. They can be quite hard to find like the VGA adaptor which is why I guess they go for big bucks... Have you tried asking the good folk on this forum?
Good luck finding a standard DC too... We couldn't condone the destruction of a Ltd Ed Biohazard version... :)
SiZiOUS
Team DreamAgain
Team DreamAgain

Message par SiZiOUS »

GenkiVideoGames.com a écrit :No sorry - we don't have that adaptor at present. They can be quite hard to find like the VGA adaptor which is why I guess they go for big bucks...
yeah, this adaptor's really a rare object because it was released only on japan (i think, or maybe on the usa too).
GenkiVideoGames.com a écrit :Have you tried asking the good folk on this forum?
Yeah :/
GenkiVideoGames.com a écrit :Good luck finding a standard DC too... We couldn't condone the destruction of a Ltd Ed Biohazard version... :)
i understand it =) don't be afraid i dont wanna destroy a dreamcast (:evil:) i just wanna modify it a bit to be able to read cdrw. its a really simple mod (i hope :|). And of course i dont wanna do this on a beautiful biohazard "STARS" ed or on a "RX-78" version :lol:
GenkiVideoGames.com

Sorry just kidding - I'm sure you wouldn't butcher a Ltd Ed DC. With hindsight it was naughty of me to accuse you of such a heinous crime. Please forgive us! Je suis tres desole. :(
Good luck in your search. We'll keep an eye out for it in the meantime...
hieronymus
Team DreamAgain
Team DreamAgain

Message par hieronymus »

Colis reçu !
Donc :
- chaque jeu était emballé individuellement dans du papier bulle
- chaque jeu était placé dans une fine pochette plastique (blister)
- état général nickel
- un petit bout de papier bulle était placé à l'intérieur de chaque boitier (pour éviter que le gd se détache et/ou que les picos qui le maintiennent ne se cassent)

Un seul bémol : une enveloppe marron toute simple pour le tout (je chipote là quand même :) ).

Order has arrived ! Congratulations for the care of the packaging : it's the first time i see a little piece of "bubble-paper" inside the GD-rom box ! And games condition is very good. I won't forgive your adress :wink:
GenkiVideoGames.com

Hello there.
Thank you ever so much for the feedback. As an independent European store your support is ever so useful in helping us wrestle free from the HK giants. Good to see you were pleased with everything. Apologies if you were expecting a box, but that can add quite alot to the shipping cost for us due to the extra weight. We prefer to use the boxes for cardboard boxed games (ie GBA, Super Famicom) and well wrap the CD's in bubble wrap.
Hope you enjoy Gigawing etc and thanks very much again for your order and feedback.
Merci beaucoup.
:D
hieronymus
Team DreamAgain
Team DreamAgain

Message par hieronymus »

GenkiVideoGames.com a écrit :As an independent European store your support is ever so useful in helping us wrestle free from the HK giants.
Well, as you certainly know it, $ony forced LikSang to close their business.
Hope you won't have problem too.
GenkiVideoGames.com a écrit :Apologies if you were expecting a box, but that can add quite alot to the shipping cost for us due to the extra weight. We prefer to use the boxes for cardboard boxed games (ie GBA, Super Famicom) and well wrap the CD's in bubble wrap.
Don't worry : i just mentioned that but it was a kind of joke :wink:
Répondre